Propelling the electric and smart transportation of tomorrow
A group of several hundred Quebec members who are all committed to green ground transportation for a sustainable future.
Electric and smart transportation (EST) in Quebec
With its many assets and a particularly innovative ecosystem, Quebec has a thriving and well-established electric and smart transportation economy.
Find out more about this promising sector, which will be transformed in the coming years.
Figures that speak for themselves
Since 2017, the electric and smart transportation cluster has been mobilizing Quebec to concretely and rapidly achieve the decarbonization of ground transportation and support the development of a green and sustainable Quebec economy.
Propulsion Québec is today:
Ambition EST 2030
8 key strategic ambitions
The Ambition TEI 2030 roadmap is divided into 8 strategic ambitions, major areas of action that provide an effective method for structuring our ecosystem.
A wide range of services for our members
Propulsion Québec offers its members a value proposition that enables them to grow and shine:
- Representing members’ interests and public positioning
- Participation in strategic committees and communities of interest related to the ambitions of our green industrial strategy
- International trade development
- Access to business intelligence
- Participation in networking activities and events
- Promoting, supporting and contributing to the growth of Quebec’s EST ecosystem
- Access to support and financing programs