Quebecor, a Canadian leader in telecommunications, entertainment, news media and culture, is one of the best‑performing integrated communications companies in the industry. Driven by their determination to deliver the best possible customer experience, all of Quebecor’s subsidiaries and brands are differentiated by their high‑quality, multiplatform, convergent products and services.
Quebecor (TSX: QBR.A, QBR.B) is headquartered in Québec and employs more than 10,000 people in Canada.
A family business founded in 1950, Quebecor is strongly committed to the community. Every year, it actively supports more than 400 organizations in the vital fields of culture, health, education, the environment, and entrepreneurship.
- Boivin Evolution
- City of Montreal
- City of Pittsburgh
- Compétences VÉ
- Department of Citywide Administrative Services
- Desjardins Caisse de l’Énergie et des Ressources naturelles
- Desjardins Caisse des Transports
- Industrie des systèmes électroniques du Québec
- La Compagnie Électrique Lion
- The Lion Electric Co.