A first in Canada!
This EV skills program in automotive mechanics represents a structured path of specialized training totaling a maximum of 229 hours offered in authorized training centers and a recognized certification in maintenance and repair of electric and hybrid vehicles for workers in the automotive service industry throughout Quebec.
Chaperoned by the CPCPA, in collaboration with the regional CPAs and the CSMO-Auto, this program supported by Emploi-Québec will allow participants to deepen their current skills or to acquire new ones. By next year, the EV Skills certified workshops will be added to the Hydro-Québec Electric Circuit map.
- Boivin Evolution
- City of Montreal
- City of Pittsburgh
- Department of Citywide Administrative Services
- Desjardins Caisse de l’Énergie et des Ressources naturelles
- Desjardins Caisse des Transports
- Industrie des systèmes électroniques du Québec
- La Compagnie Électrique Lion
- The Lion Electric Co.