Propulsion Québec, in collaboration with the Quebec delegation in Chicago, is proud to organize the very first virtual mission on sustainable development and innovative transportation with key contacts from cities in the American Midwest! Express your interest in this mission for a chance to showcase your innovative and sustainable transportation technology to key cities contacts from Columbus (OH), Madison (WI), Ann Arbor (MI), Milwaukee (WI), Grand Rapids (MI) and Detroit (MI).
Only 5 companies per city will be selected to participate in a 2-hour meeting with key contacts from Midwestern U.S. cities. Each company will showcase its technology in a 10-minutes elevator pitch to U.S. players who have a very direct role in recommending and/or purchasing the implementation of sustainable and innovative transportation technologies. Don’t waste your time; do business instead!
Wednesday, March 17th, 2021 – 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- City of Columbus (OH) | Contact: Kelly Reagan, Fleet Administrator
Wednesday, March 17th, 2021 – 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- City of Madison (WI) | Contact: Mahanth Joishy, Superintendent of Fleet
Thursday, March 18th, 2021 – 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- City of Ann Arbor (MI) | Contact: Simi Barr, Senior Advisor Office of Sustainability and Innovations
Thursday, March 18th, 2021 – 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- City of Milwaukee (WI) | Contact: Erick Shambarger, Directeur Environmental Sustainability Office
Friday, March 19th, 2021 – 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- City of Grand Rapids (MI) | Contact: Hank Kelley, Transportation Planning & Program – Mobile GR and Joao Oliveira, Energy and Performance Management specialist for the of Office Sustainability and Performance Management (OSPM)
Friday, March 19th, 2021 – 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- City of Detroit (MI) | Contact: Justin Snowden, Senior Advisor Office of Mobility Innovation
Selected companies will be able to take part in this mission for as little as $300 per meeting / city.