VIRTUAL EDITION OF IMPULSION MTL CONTINUES ON JANUARY 26TH!
In a world where mobility is constantly evolving, managing a fleet of vehicles presents significant challenges.
Because of the new reality of the pandemic COVID-19, the 2020 edition of the IMPULSION MTL International Fleet Forum will be delivered as a series of 5 activities set to take place between October 2020 and April 2021, all leading up to the 2021 edition of IMPULSION MTL.
The 2020 Forum will bring professionals and suppliers together around a common objective: upgrading fleets with new technologies and solutions to meet environmental, social, operational, and regulatory requirements.
We are moving towards online activities including talks, webinars, panels, BtoB and networking sessions, live interviews and collaborative workshops to introduce participants to products, services, and policies that are consistent with Vision Zero for low-emission, collision-free, high performance fleets.
JOIN US ON :
- October 27th, 2020 (launch – passed) | Ground Transportation Fleet Management and Operations
- December 8th, 2020 (passed) | Fleet electrification
- January 26th, 2021 | Charging Infrastructures & Batteries : consult the program >>>
- March 16th, 2021 | Electrification, innovative models and new mobility
- April 27th, 2021 | Connectivity, data and Smart Cities
Click here to check the program!