During its networking cocktail organized at CENTECH on April 17, Propulsion Québec officially launched its new portal, in addition to highlighting the implementation of its 5th working group: Commercialization.
Developed in collaboration with the Quebec government, the portal is a centralized tool available to everyone. It lists:
- Quebec businesses in the smart and electric transportation sector
- Relevant business opportunities to help Quebec businesses and the industry in general thrive
- Ecosystem news and events
- (Coming soon!) Exciting job, contract, and internship opportunities as well as information about training, specializations, and professions
In short, the portal will enhance the visibility, both at home and abroad, of industry players in Quebec, showcasing the province’s smart and electric transportation skills, assets, know-how, and expertise.
Propulsion Québec wants the platform to simultaneously serve Quebec businesses, Quebec representatives in other countries, and economic development organizations by:
- Providing a simple tool to help them with networking, trade missions, visits by foreign companies, etc.
- Promoting Quebec businesses to potential customers and partners by showcasing their products and services as well as their manufacturing and research capabilities
- Making it easier for smart and electric transportation businesses in Quebec to access to a broad range of services
- And more!
Log in today!